The information technology company UBITECH is seeking to recruit research and software engineers to design and develop innovative solutions and software platforms in the context of our recently acquired projects and contracts.
Senior Software Engineer
UBITECH is seeking for Senior Software Engineer who has University Degree in Information Technology, Software Science or Computer Science. Excellent knowledge of Java 8, Spring Framework and polyglot persistence frameworks (e.g. MariaDB, Mongo,Neo4J) is required. The engineer will be involved in highly challenging projects related to cloud-orchestration and security. Desired familiarity with Thymeleaf and Big Data frameworks (Spark/Hadoop, etc.). Excellent knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Spanish will be appreciated. At least 4 years of software engineering and development experience. Communication skills and ability to perform within a team are strongly required. Military obligations should be fulfilled.
Big Data Engineer
UBITECH is seeking for a big data engineer with experience in map-reduce (Spark, Hadoop) and stream processing technologies (e.g. Storm, Kafka). The candidate should have great problem-solving and excellent communication skills. Good knowledge of Java 8 and prior experience to deep learning technologies will be appreciated.
Research Projects Delivery Manager
UBITECH is seeking for a Research Projects Delivery Manager to undertake the technical management, coordination, participation and engagement in Research Projects (research activities, deliverables and workpackages engagement) in which UBITECH participates or leads; the contribution or/and coordination of research proposals editing; and the participation in the research or/and commercial exploitation of research projects outcomes.
More specifically, the Projects Delivery Manager will be engaged in the following activities:
- Contribution towards:
a. Requirements and use cases identification, analysis, homogenization, elicitation and prioritization required for the projects’ implementation (with regard to the execution of our activities);
b. Conceptualization, definition, (technical) specification of concepts, models and algorithms required for the projects’ implementation (with regard to the execution of our activities);
c. Conceptualization, architectural design and technical specification of utilities, modules, components, subsystems, systems and platforms required for the projects’ implementation (with regard to the execution of our activities);
d. Scope definition, operation and execution of pilot use cases and demonstrators (with regard to the execution of our activities);
- Leadership and organization of the WPs, Tasks, Deliverables and activities, for which UBITECH is responsible
- Editing, authoring and delivery of deliverables, for which UBITECH is responsible (of course, technical input may and should be requested from other partners and from the implementation team of UBITECH)
- Editing, authoring and delivery of UBITECH’s contribution to other partner’s deliverables (of course, technical input may and should be requested from the implementation team of UBITECH)
- Technical reporting to Task Leaders, WP Leaders, Coordinator and EC – according to the management structures adopted in each project
- Coordination of the implementation team of UBITECH with regard to the optimization algorithms, models, concepts etc. defined
- Management of the implementation team of UBITECH concerning the overall software components development and the integration activities
- Participation in all technical, plenary and review meetings and workshops representing UBITECH team (presentation preparation and delivery in cooperation with the implementation team if required)
- Editing of scientific papers, white papers, publications related to the project’s achievements (in cooperation with the implementation team if required)
- Participation and representation of UBITECH (upon request and availability) in events, conferences, workshops, standardization bodies, industrial initiatives, exhibitions, etc, related to the projects and organization of the preparation of the supported material required (presentations, leaflets, etc.)